First off, I want to thank everyone for their input on whether we should try to pull this reunion off this year, with all the confusion and obstacles due to the Coronavirus, or to postpone to 2021. I know we were really looking forward to seeing everyone and it was hard to make the decision to wait another year. I am trying to look at the positives and know that another year will give a lot more time for things to settle down and hopefully by summer of 2021 we will not have so many social inconveniences to deal with. Please mark your calendars for June 30-July 3rd of next year and continue to stay in touch with any input, suggestions, requests, etc. so that this 2021 reunion will be a wonderful time for all!