First off, Happy New Year everyone! Now that it’s officially 2020 I am ready to start regularly posting here and happy to answer any questions people have as they make plans for our first Norris reunion.
I know some of you are planning a reunion within a reunion! What I mean by that is that you are reserving an Airbnb for your whole family to stay in during the Norris reunion out here. I think that’s wonderful, especially for those who don’t live near their immediate family. We are spreading out these days and that’s exactly why this Norris reunion idea came into existence!
I thought it might be helpful to post the accommodations we have for those who would like to stay with us. I was hoping to get pictures posted of the rooms but haven’t gotten around to it yet. I’ll list them below and update as rooms get reserved. Please let me know if you want to place dibs on any of these:
- Taken: Upstairs office has a queen futon bed and access to it’s own bathroom.
- Taken: Downstairs bedroom #1 has 1 queen bed and would share a bathroom.
- Taken: Downstairs bedroom #2 has bunk bed (twin on top and full on bottom) with some room for sleeping bags on the floor, and would share bathroom.
- Taken: Basement suite is closed off from the rest of the house. It has 1 bedroom with queen bed and main living area has plenty of room for 2-3 air mattresses, sleeping bags, etc. There is a private bathroom in the suite.
- RV has 1 queen bed, 4 bunks, an easy pull-out couch (for 1), and a table that makes into a bed (for 1). There is a restroom and we can hook up for that.